Festival Chorus

Festival Chorus

Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas Choral Concert

I want to start off by saying that I am incredibly proud of the work you all did, both in preparation and in performance. Now that I have had some time to reflect on this process I am overwhelmed with a sense of gratitude.

The live stream video of the concert has been archived and is currently available on u-stream. Though it may ask you to log in, you do not actually have to be a member or log in with your facebook account to watch the video. If I can figure out a way, I will see if I can embed the video here in the blog so you do not have to open a different website.

We do not have a hard copy of this recording and while it is possible to pull this from the website, it does take a level of computer wizardry I have not achieved yet. The video quality is not good, but the audio quality is not bad. I do not know how long that the video will be available, it could be taken down at any time so if you are interested in viewing it, please do so soon.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/41486586

I am working on editing down the audio recording of the concert and will post that when it is available as well.

Blessings
Juan


No comments:

Post a Comment